30 Mar PRESS RELEASE: Customology launches expanded partnership with Shopify
Customer lifecycle management specialists, Customology has launched a new offering for brands who are using the market leading eCommerce platform, Shopify.
Customology has integrated Shopify into their Customer.AI Platform which leverages customer and transactional data from Shopify to activate, retain, and grow customers. The integration offers many benefits to brands who are using Shopify, including:
- Helping to identify most profitable customers and revealing growth opportunities
- Having a clear single customer view of purchase pattern behaviours and predicting future behaviour
- Lifecycle marketing to customers throughout their buying cycle, including remarketing on facebook with custom audiences.
- Basket analysis and stock optimisation, ensuring brands are maximising sales bundling and availability
- Powerful interactive reporting on sales, products, customer purchases and preferences
Customology’s General Manager, Michael Barnard said “our partnership with Shopify will help brands keep the right conversations going with their customers. Not only will they be able to anticipate future behaviours, they’ll also be able to influence those behaviours – helping to activate the path to repurchase.”
Tristan Miller, Shopify Plus Partner Manager added “we’re thrilled that Customology can help our customers utilise the wealth of data that Shopify captures to help them build deeper relationships with their customers, whilst maintaining accurate stock inventory.”
This is a quick to market offering for Customology’s clients, arming them with the tools to transform customer transactions into customers for life. Brands such as Youfoodz and Price Attack are already leveraging the invaluable insights to understand their customers better and support key decision making.